1. I received the most incredible e-mail from a friend whom I thought I’d lost because of my SI. Turns out she was just afraid to talk to me about it and wanted to do a little reading on it before she would….
2. I got a joke from a friend of mine that made me laugh!!!! That’s really a good one. (I’m going to add them at the bottom of this e-mail but read with care it’s medical stuff)
3. Emma (my 3 year old daughter) is getting really good on the piano 🙂
4. I don’t know if this is a real positive or not but I’m gonna see my t tomorrow and tell her about something that I haven’t mentioned to her before. I know it’s going to be hard but I’m not going to chicken out…but if I do I’m prepared for that ’cause I’ve written it down for her to read just in case…
5. My wife and kids love me.
6. I got about 4 hours of good sleep this morning which is good ’cause I haven’t slept that long all week….
7. BUS is great 🙂