I just wanted everyone to know that I am back home. I want to thank everyone of you who e-mailed me and/or sent me “get well” e-cards. I am doing a little better…I think…. At least I know I have too much to live for now…. and I will try not to forget it… and just to remind me of what I have here are a few positives 🙂
- 1. Sunna ( my wife)
- 2. My children, Amber, Tina, Emma and Gabriel and my baby that is about to be born in a couple of weeks
- 3. All my angels. Kim, Meg, David and Johnny I will see you all one day….when its time
- 4. friends (you know who you are)
- 5. Material things like my computer and my piano.
- 6. The Xmas lights
- 7. G.R.O.W.W. Thank you Judy
- 8. My big collection of teddy bears and all kinds of fury creatures. 🙂
- 9. Home… I have one
- 10. There will be a new day tomorrow and the day after that
……………..and now it is your turn on the positives……………
Inspite of everything I am going to make an atempt to post my positives.
1. My Family…those who did not reject me…
2. My friends (including you Gab)
3. I am still alive
not much but for now it will have to do….