To day at “activity hour” we got to make Christmas ornaments to hang on our living room tree… We also got to lit a candle but though it was meant to remind us of the upcoming holidays…all I had were thoughts of them… and the very thought that Christmas is never really complete with out having them around made sad.
- One day at a time.: "I came across your Facebook page today by accident. I hope you get this message. I am 70 years old, and although I had a..." on Comment on ...Until We Meet Again Nov 10, 12:35 AM
- AubtCathyPooh: "Sending you & Sunna massive Love, my Brother...y'all stay on my mind & in my heart!!!! 💗💝" on Comment on Time Out Jul 31, 12:33 PM
- Jane Lancaster: "Gabe, you continually amaze me. You have really put yourself out there and I wish more people could do the same. You have painted a..." on Comment on Schizophrenia and me Jan 27, 11:02 AM
- Sandy Mifflin: "I hope you're able to get everything balanced out" on Comment on Schizophrenia and me Jan 27, 7:09 AM
- Lisa Laffin McPherson: "I don’t have the right words. I offer my respect and compassion to you. May the peaceful days grow in number and frequency. ❤️" on Comment on Schizophrenia and me Jan 26, 11:05 PM
- Rick Burc: "Gabriel, thank you for the insight. Sending you a great big guy hug!" on Comment on Schizophrenia and me Jan 26, 6:30 PM