…brought to you by PromoGuy:
1. What’s the one thing you hope your Mother never finds out about you?
She is dead… how ever if she were here I would say that I wouldn’t want her to find out that I haven’t hurt myself for over a week! (Yay me!)
2. Hair can just out-of-the-blue start growing on the most unusual places on our bodies? What is the oddest place you’ve had hair begin to grow?
I haven’t really noticed any abnormal hair growth 🙂
3. What do you think happens to us after we die?
Well…we have very different opinions about this…. Some of us believe we will just back out and there is nothing…. (Like when you turn of a light switch) ….. Some of us belief that we can be around our loved ones and give them strength and comfort… (in a Guardian Angle kind of way) … Some of us even believe in heaven and hell
4. Skydiving, mountain climbing, bungee jumping, these are all pretty extreme and exciting experiences? Have you ever risked your life for that type of a thrill?
I haven’t done any of the things mentioned above though I have had some “extreme and exciting experiences” a long time ago but I’m afraid those are things that I’m not too proud of (illegal things) so I won’t say more for now :o|
5. What (if any) illegal drug do you think should be legalized? Care to explain?
none… my explanation is I’ve seen the consequences and been through the experience of drug addition and abuse…
6. Have you ever felt like you were under attack from a “dark force?” What happened?
Yes…way to often… read more of my blog for explanation…
7. Before my Dad passed away, we were all able to give some thought to his funeral together. At his service we decided to play the “Love Theme from Somewhere in Time.” What music would you like played at your funeral?
A funeral march composed by your’s truly
BONUS:[slightly revised] There was blood and a single gun shot, but just who shot who?
badman shoot the dog