We are back to our so very fast computer phew!
We had a great time with Angela and Aunt Maria… It’s amazing how much these two can make us eat LOL… we must have had more to eat over the weekend than we’ve eaten in two months! *g* The weather wasn’t very good and since Angela isn’t used to drive in snow we mostly staid at home… and ate LOL … Any way we have lots of e-mail to do so this wont be long now…. but…..
1. What part of your body would you most like to change? Explain.
My left hand… It was hurt a few years back… long story….
2. What are the Blogs you absolutely must visit each time you log on, no matter what?
Orange Clouds dot org
Day Without Rain
I will Survive
NoahGrey.com (yes I still go there even he’s on a brake)
I go to these blogs a lot more than once per day btw 🙂
3. What part of your (current or most recent) significant other’s body would you most like to change?
Nothing She is perfect 🙂
4. At what age would you consider yourself as “old?”
Sometimes I considder my self old now…. and sometimes I consider myself young…. I guess “being old” depends on how you feel a lot more than it depends on how many years it is since you were born….
5. I hear many stories about children who show potential in a certain area, only to have their spirits crushed by parents or teachers because they are told they aren’t doing it right, or will never amount to anything. Was there a point in your life where you feel like you were discouraged in some manner that had an effect on your life?
This whole blog is an aswer to that question I guess…. I guess the only point that I wasn’t discouraged was my music or at least that’s where I existed….
6. Eek! I left home without my Visor today, I feel nearly naked! What item(s) make you feel naked when you walk off and forget them?
My safety list (It’s a list of things we read over when we need to feel safe)
7. I believe we are all artistic in some form or fashion. Not just limited to drawing or painting, but carpentry, baking, music, gardening, collecting, you get the idea. What is it you do that best expresses your artistic side?
BONUS: Stop, hey… what’s that sound?
some guy on the radio…