PromoGuy’s Monday Mission:
1. What domain names (if any) did you think up, only to find they had already been registered? Or, if you don’t have a domain, what’s stopping you?
The domain name I had in mind when I registered this one was hidingplace.com (I think), but that was the name of the website we had before we got the domain… I guess this one turned out to be a better name after all tho 🙂
2. Name one of your favorite memories of dancing with someone (the person, the song, the feelings…)
Dancing with Sunna at our wedding 🙂 feeling happy and totally in love… oops don’t remember the music 😛
3. Any elderly relatives you should be visiting, you know, before it is too late?
not really…. I don’t like to visit my dad and I don’t think he likes to visit me…. and my aunt Maria visits me
4. What is your Instant Messaging program of choice?
sigh well I use YIM, AOL, MSN and ICQ all at once…. when I start up my computer these programs are all turned on and I don’t turn them off until I turn off until I shut down my computer…
5. How many names are on your Buddy list? Care to share your username?
sigh I have no idea they must be over at least a 100 tho I don’t really chat to everyone…. but I’ve had some of those people on my lists for over 4 or 5 years and I guess they have changed their userid or something…
My usernames are: YIM:
crewinme MSN: firstname.lastname@example.org AOL: Gab and co and ICQ: 113785724
6. What is the longest you’ve had to hold it before you could get to a bathroom? What’s the story there?
LOL I’ve never really kept track on that one I’m afraid 😀 hehe maybe I should start :O
7. Describe the prefect date night.
woha! are you asking me? LOL I’ve only dated one person really and that person became my wife 🙂
BONUS: Who’s Bad? I am
OMG u only ever dated sunna thats soooo sweet :-p
well LOL I don’t exactly call it a date when you “hoock” up with someone once or twice at a party 😉
Love you bro!!!!
TRUE LOVE… that is what Sunna and you have.
Sending big love hugs to both of you
Hi Gabriel, great questions and answers. I love your domain name. I had a terrible time thinking of one, and still don’t feel it was very creative. Sending my prayers and (((((((Gabriel))))))