The PromoGuy dot Net Monday Mission 2.12.
1. What helps you get started every morning?
A cup of coffee and a cig
2. What is the most memorable thing anyone has ever made for you?
A drawing made by my children and given to me and Sunna on the morning of Aug 16th 1992… The rest is here here.
3. What music are you currently listening to in your car?
I don’t drive so I don’t have a car
4. One thing I like to do is buy USA Today on Wed, Thur and Fri. Even if I don’t have the money, I will find a way to buy them, because I just love reading them. What is one “splurge” you allow yourself, even when you shouldn’t?
I hardly ever buy anything now… I really can’t think of anything but then again I’ve never been good with money so Sunna has always sort of taken care of that part. Given that in 2 years I spent everything I had saved up for 27 years or so and a lot more I guess that’s a very good idea! 😀
5. Have you ever been given a “second chance?” What happened and did you make the most of it?
Actually I’ve been given a second chance a few times… sigh The two biggest second chances are perhaps after the accident but the judge didn’t think I should go to prison (which any other judge would have done) but because I had been to rehab and was “clean” when the case was in court… and “due to the circumstances” which I still don’t really know what he meant… I didn’t have to spend 9 months in prison… The other second chance is in my opinion the second most life changing event in my life.. (The first is meeting Chris and then Sunna) was when Sunna “took me back” after being separated for 2 years. But both these events happened in the same year 1995
6. Do you have a lot of friends outside of your own ethnic background?
Well I don’t have many friends at all really… meaning offline… so I guess my answer is no….
7. What was the last situation that really, really pissed you off?
That one is talked about in this entry.
BONUS: Who’s your friend when things get rough?
Believe it or not but I’m not very open talking about how I feel and I don’t do it at all in real life… so as pathetic as it sounds my computer is my best friend and “listener” since that is what I use to “let things out” some of it turns up on my website, some are only for my therapist, some are only for us and some are never read by anyone…