1. What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day?
In that order….Turn on my computer and check my mail….wash and get dressed… have breakfast (usually just a tost and coffee) and then I have more coffee and a cig….
2. What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed?
Have a cig, check my mail…
3. What daily routine have you recently added to your day?
chatting online with Sunna during the day…as she now has a day job where she can be online 🙂
4. What routine do you wish you get rid of?
“urges” and especially when I can’t fight them….
5. What’s the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don’t do it some point within your day? Actually I feel that I have “missed” something all the time… even if I’ve done those things… For over a year or two, I’ve chatted with Sue every morning before she goes off to work, and if it happens that I don’t see her I miss her horribly… Sometimes we can both be a little “distant” tho but it is better that I know that she is there rather than not knowing at all… Love you (((((((Sue))))))
Another thing is that I really have to be able to check my mail… when it happens that I for some reason can’t… like when I’m having ISP problems or something I get the feeling that I won’t ever be able to get online again… I know it’s silly because I will be able to get online again…but oh well that’s me”!
love you too (((((((((((((((((Gabriel))))))))))))))))))))
The computer is our life-line. When it goes down or we have server problems, I, too, have horrible anxiety. Funny how this little box can just mean so very much to us! Love you!
I noticed the retard that left the comment.
I visited their site and left some comments of my own 🙂