1. What was the last book you read?
The last book I read was The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salenger…. I don’tread much at all and I am a horribly slow reader…. but I believe this is the first book I have ever completed … (not counting school books) and I have even started another one…which is however a much more difficult to read due to the subject of it…. hmmm I guess that one will take me a bit more than 3 months to finish…..
2. If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been?
My family really has a system for naming their children… Angela my older sisteris named after our grand mother from our dad’s side…. I am named after our grand father from my father’s side…. and Maria, my younger sister was named after my grandmother from the mother’s side… by that rule/system I guess that if I had been born a girl my name would have been Maria 🙂
3. What words instantly make you laugh or at least smile?
When a friend of mine sais she’s hugging the stuffing out of me :D….. works every time no matter what is going on…
4. What movie(s) do you love that nobody else seems to?
The Big Blue (Le Grand bleu)
5. What is your favorite possession?
May sound silly but I think it’s my computer…
6. What song, movie, etc. do you wish you could memorize?
I usually do memorize all songs I hear…. especially if I like them… not the lyrics tho and I’m horrible at remembering names of songs… just the melody or the “flow” of it…
as for movies…. I usually forget the story of every movie I see… even tho I like the movie… but I don’t really mind so much because it just makes it more fun watching them over and over again 🙂
7. How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older?
I haven’t really thought about that…. I usually tell people when asked that I am 36 years old going on 6… I do ponder about getting old or being “old” sometime…. but usually I don’t mind getting older… but then again I do have a bit of a “Peter Pan syndrome” too…. 🙂
8. What was the first thing you ever cooked?
hmmm well it wasn’t food…. but I better not talk about that now…. so no comment….. 😐
9. Give one little known fact about where you live .
– we have 24 hours of daylight in June/July –
10. What is your favorite quote?
at the moment it is (and has been for a while):
“Your memory is a monster; you forget – it doesn’t. It simply files things away. It keeps things for you, or hides things from you – and summons them to your recall with a will of its own. You think you have a memory; but it has you!” (~John Irving)