1. What does Father’s Day mean to you personally?
It doesn’t really mean that much to me since we don’t really celebrate it here…
2. Was there a Father, or a Father Figure in your life as you grew up?
I had a father but not really a father figure as he was never there… you could say i’m bitter :-S
3. a) If you are a parent, is the father of your child(ren) involved on a daily basis? Is that even important?
Uhm well i’m a father of nine… 5 of my children have passed away… 1 is with an adopted family and I’ve never seen her nor do i know where she is 🙁 …but 3 of my children are living with me and my wife… I try to spend as much time with them as I can… never enough though… There are no second changes… I didn’t spend as much time with my older kids as I feel I should have…or as I’d wanted and now i think I will always regret that…
or if you do not have children
b) Would you like to become a parent? Would you be good at raising your own children?
4. With Rosie, Callista, Jodie and Camryn all raising children without Fathers, Hollywood seems to be sending a message that children do not need male role models. Do you agree? Are these “stars” sending a good message to the young adults who admire them?
I read an article not to long ago about young/teen male suicide… It said that statistics showed there was a higher rate of suicides among teen boys that were raised by a single mother than those raise by both a male and a female… What does that tell us? :worried:
5. Do you think the absence of a loving, caring father in the life of a child could have any influence on their sexual preferences when the child grows up? No I don’t think so
6. Was there ever a time when your father became “uncool.” Or maybe embarrassed you? I don’t think I’ve ever looked at my father as being cool or uncool… no not really… disappointment might be more accurate description
7. Are you ever too old to kiss your Dad? No