Before I answer Promo’s questions I would like to answer a question someone asked me a while ago about why I do those things… those things meaning Monday Mission, Friday Five or any other bloggy question thing or tests… It’s very simple really… I like doing them… I’m not doing them because everybody else is doing them… or that I want other people to read my answers… I personally don’t have much interest in reading other people’s replies to those… I admit sometimes yes…it depends on the questions or the topic… but I take part of this for me…and me only… Sometimes I wish that people who read my site would e-mail me with questions they have on their minds… Some of you have…. but I’m sure that there are some of you that have a question or two but are afraid that I don’t want to hear it… hmmm anyway here are my answers for MM this Monday…
1. In the United States of America, it was recently ruled that the phrase “one nation under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance is unconstitutional. Do you agree with this ruling? Should the phrase “under God” be removed? Why?
I have to admit that I don’t know much about the constitution of the US…. but I do believe that “under god” shouldn’t be in the pledge as it ties it to religion… For me being patriotic or to care for one’s country has nothing what so ever to do with ones believes… but then again I’m neither patriotic (for any country) nor do I follow any religion so what do I know?
2. When was the last time you took a road trip? Where did you go and what did you do?
Sigh…it’s been a while… but if I remember it correctly the last trip i took was to visit my father… the town/area where I grew up in… I basically flipped out and got drunk :ashamed:
3. Do you have any vacations planned for this summer? Already gone? Where to and what?
nope no vacation for me…
4. What is the most drastic change to your appearance that you have ever made? Are you brave enough to post a photo?
I don’t think I have a photo of it but long time ago I walked around with “multicolored” hair :rainbow: Don’t ask me why LOL
5. Tell me about something to which you are committed? Me? committed? I don’t really think I’m committed to anything…. obsessed maybe I get obsessed about things but it doesn’t last long… like I take one thing/issue and research it and then just as quickly as I got interested in it I loose the interest and become obsessed with something else instead…
6. Now tell me about something you just flat-out gave up on.
This is a difficult question… In a way I have given up on lots of things… even life it self…. but I usually get my ass back on track. I can’t really think of anything that I have totally given up on though… or maybe I know myself too well to say that I have given up on something because I know that I will give it a try again later….
7. (new saga) I’ve had it, this place is just wearing me out. You too? We need a break! Let’s head out and go someplace new. You make the plans, I’ll get things ready. So what do you have it mind, and did you want me to pick up anything special to pack for the trip? I hope you can forgive me for passing on this one…. I’m afraid that I would rather stay at home where I feel safe…
BONUS: Where is my hairbrush?
Have you tried asking your “inner people”? That’s what I do when I loose something 😀