ok remind me never to do the monday mission when i’m feeling depressed….
1. Have you had to repair anything lately? Did you do it yourself or have someone else do it?
I’m usually the first person who is asked to fix the (old dinosaurs) computers at the home… Last time i was asked to repair something was about a 15 days ago…. that was my sister’s laptop… but i told her that i don’t know anything about laptops (the inside of them) so i told her to go with it to the store… (It’s still there btw)
2. Do you work out or exercise? Or is there anything you do each day for your health?
i used to exercise more than i do now… maybe i should go back to doing that… now i just write excessively to keep my mental health in place…ugh looks like it ain’t working :-/
3. Are you a modest person? That is, would you be embarrassed for someone (an acquaintance, a friend, a stranger) to see you nude? ugh i would defiantly be embarrassed…
4. Some smells that I just can not stand are bags of grass clippings that have sat in the hot sun for a few days, burned hair and vomit (although, thankfully, I have not had to smell them all at the same time). What are some odors that you just can not stand to smell?
Lot’s of those i’m afraid… it’s not really so much any particular smell really… and it depends on a lot of things…. i guess it’s more like i connect certain smells with certain memories and all hell brakes loose…
5. Are there any social situations that make you uncomfortable? yes all of them!
6. Has a friend or an employer ever asked you to do something you felt was unethical or? What was it and what happened?
yeah…. *no comment*
BONUS: In this whole world, what is fair? death